Initially it included fuel monitoring systems, and later also the equipment manufactured by Deuta-Werke, a German company – travel data recorders and TFT terminals, based on which the Timetable software was developed as a tool for train drivers.
1. Equipment for new and modernised rail vehicles
2. InterLoco TM - Train Driver and Operation Service Support System, consisting of:
- Aksel ARJ System - Electronic Timetable, interoperable with the Passenger Information System and Passenger Counting System installed in the vehicle.
- ASP-2000 Location and Fuel Consumption Monitoring System
- ConSEL™ software - allowing for constant monitoring of vehicle locations and their operational parameters, including fuel consumption or passenger flows.