Dispatcher console, GPS monitoring, voice recording, text messages for MOTOTRBO™
ConSEL dispatcher console allows for voice communications, text messaging, alarm recognition, positioning of users on the map. Interoperates with Mototrbo™ devices. Scalable from small systems to wide-area applications.
ConSEL application has been implemented in the public sector and the industry for many years. A number of references confirms high quality and competitiveness of the product. ConSEL is a dispatcher system utilizing advanced functionalities of Mototrbo™. We are an Application Partner of Motorola Solutions. In many projects we have incorporated specific requirements of our customers, resulting from the character of operation of their organisations.
- reporting and analysis
- improved safety and system efficiency
- remote control of radios (DM3XXX, DM4XXX) and IP Site Connect repeaters (DR3000, MTR3000)
- management of IPSC systems allowing for voice communications and access to data such as text messaging or GPS positioning on unlimited geographical area
- voice and data transmission
- text messaging
- selection of channels, calls, dedicated PTT buttons
- radio panel visualisation
- call history
- cross-patch functionality
- Passenger Information System calls
- RSSI calls
- dispatcher chat
- GPS location monitoring (AVL, APL)
- telemetry – fuel consumption, etc.
- support for dedicated maps, built-in raster map editor
- user authentication
- friendly, intuitive interface improving dispatcher productivity
- and much more